Prayer Request

I do not have a homily this week I have though a special request for prayers:


Matthias is my 10 yr old nephew who has been fighting cancer for about 18months please could you circulate the prayer below from my parents  in the most appropriate way to as many as is possible.

This is a prayer that we would like to be said by all who do everyday. it is for Matthias's surgeon who will be operating on him in a few weeks time. His name is Mr. Murphy.

God be in his head and in his understanding,
God be in his eyes and in his looking,
God be in his hands and in his working.
we ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

 So Please pray for him and his family and all those involved in his care

Comments

sheila said…
when I first started working at St marys we used to say this prayer at every assembly it made me think of my children when they were young and I realise how lucky we are that they have both been blessed with good health I will keep your nephew in my prayers
sheila said…
When i first started work at St marys we used to say this prayer at every assembly it made me think of my own children when they were young and how lucky we are that they have been blessed with good health I will keep your newphew in my prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Service

Easter

What have we learnt? Covid and the last year.